Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hai Jammers!! I'm so excited, since Members got 1 diamond today I can finally purchase my Sky Kingdom!! Anyway, the gift for today is... JAMAALIDAY BELLS. Very festive :) New item in Jammart Clothing today :) Head to the Clothing store t pick up your Wreath Necklace. Everyone, just a warning, this is your last day to pick up your Cornucopia in Jammart Furniture! Keep this is mind: This item may not come back next year and it's value might rise. I am going to pick up my Cornucopia right now. All the other Fall items are leaving really soon! So be sure to pick up your Fall and Thanksgiving items. Oh, and I am trying to decide what to use for my profile. Tell me in the comments witch one i should make it. I made these both in Paint. Love food, love AJ, and lovepuppiez :3

No comments:

Post a Comment