Tuesday, December 16, 2014

New items and candy (Again!)

Hai Jammers! The jamaaliday gift for today is the Jamaaliday Mat, and Members get a diamond!! :) Shuch a cool item in Jammart Furniture today, whoa so cozy! REINDEER SHWIPPERS! (Reindeer Slippers). I'd give it an 8/10. First off, those red eyes are kinda creeping me out, second of, they're members. But other then that, they're adorable! You can also go eat the new item in Jammart Furniture! Wait, whoops, I meant buy. Get goin' to Jammart Furniture and pick up your Giant Candy Cane. YAY! I'm gonna give this 9/10 cuz it's nm! The reason it isn't 10/10 is because it's actually not that giant XD still big enough for me to get a stomach ache if I ate it though. I'm kinda tempted to eat it doe... mm... looooks goooood, maybe just a littttle taste.......... Oopsies.. cought myself. Oh, and I have a fun idea for R.I.M.. The Rare Jamaaliday Tiara!
 :P love food, love AJ, and lovepuppiez!

No comments:

Post a Comment