Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hey guys, AWESOME gift today! This is probably my FAVORITE gift yet!!!!!! Log on AJ to open gift 17 on ur calender and receive the Hot Cocoa Set!!!! ISH SHO CUTE =^~.~^=! If I got dis in real life, it probably would only last for like half an hour. Ok, Hot Chocolate is one of my favorites.. Well, it's one of my favorites if it has a little bit of coffee in it. I know it sounds strange, BUT IT'S THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD :O anyway, new item in Jammart Furniture today :). I feel like dis item should SRSLY be nm though, its just the kind of nm item. The Snowman. Yeah, that's what it's called. Snowman. Not anything complicated. Just, Snowman. Awshome newsh Jammers! Today I finally reached 100,000 gems on AJ! I sho happy! No more news, jammers. Love food, love AJ, and lovepuppiez!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment