Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hiya jammers! I was excited to post today, because I have an announcement! I'll leave that for last, though. Honestly, this is just gonna b a post about items that are leaving, because I actually couldn't find any new items in Jamaa. So, here are all the items that are saying good-bye!






Anyway.. that definately is NOT the exciting announcment... That is the sad news! But, the good news is.. I loved making this blog SO MUCH but I felt like it didn't have ABSOLUTELY everything animal jam! So I made a blog prior to this one that's based on plushies! Don't worry, this still will be my main blog. And please don't tell me the plushie one stinks, I know that. I just made it like 2 seconds ago. It's gonna get better, don't worry! :D Click here to go to my other blog! Love food, love AJ, and lovepuppiez!

No comments:

Post a Comment