Monday, February 2, 2015

HEEEEY WAZZUP??? YEAH GUESS WHAT HUH? AJHQ ACCCIDENTALLY RELEASED THE SUMER CARNVIAKL WHEN DAY WHERE UPDASTING! (excuse my spelling, im kinda hyper right now...) YEAH SO SO SOS OS HUH? YEAH!!!!!!!11!!!!!!1!!! YEAAAAAAH WHAT THE WHAT IS RIGHT YEAH. ANYWAY, YA CANT PLAY SPEPCIAL DELIEVERY ANYMORE, DUNNO WHY. THEY ACCIDENTALLY REPLACED IT WIT THE FLIPPIN' SUMMER CARNIVAL! HOLY BANANA PIEEEEEEEE
\
YEAH, WOW WHO KNEW IT WAS SUMMER ALREADY? AND WOW. SUCH COOL ITEMS IN THE STORE YEAH
SAY WUT. I HAVE 80,767 GEMS.. NOT ZERO! *sigh* I WONT BE ABLE TO BUY THESE LIGHT BROWN GHOSTS.. YEAH SO U CAN PLAY GAMES AND WHATNOT. MMHMM! XDXDXDXDXDXD 

Ugh, now for the boring stuff.. the RIM is this..:
um, dis just my opinion, but dont u think since its for valentine's it should be like, pink and red? Idk :I
Yeah. So, anyway, incase ur feeling not ur best today here ya go:




Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment