Saturday, February 28, 2015

Hi guys, I have some news, but first the new item 
Oooh, yay! I love it! And surprisingly cheap!! But.. for the news.. I'm going on vacation for a long time.. so I'm going to be posting irregularly. My posts have been so short because i've been really busy packing and whatnot. Yeah, so if I'm not on AJ as much, don't worry. I still LOVE AJ, its just I won't have that much time to do anything on the computer. I'm thinking about hiring an author or two, but yeah.. If anyone would like to be an author for a one or two days a week, please either send me an E-mail at lovepuppiezanimaljam@gmail.com, or just comment, we can work somethin' out. But, if I DO hire you, you have to post on your day(s).. You can't really just take the day off without letting me know. If you have to go on vacation or are really busy with school and your an author, please let me know so I can find someone to take your place. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lovepuppiez!
    It's JJ!! Idk if u got my email this morning. But, anywho.. Since ur on vacation and everything I could possibly help u out with ur blog by posting for u on some daze since I like reading and writing anyways. Plz respond asap and cya later!

    ReplyDelete