Thursday, April 23, 2015

HERRO MY MOST FABULOUS VIEWERS WHAT BRINGS U HERE C:?
Oh, u wanna see the new item?
but itssss boooooooring... Why don't we just talk about me instead? C:
Ugh, fine. Your loss, your loss.
o,o
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll, now we can all play bean bags. yeeeey. 
Well well.. 
I'm gunna jump off topic now c:
Why does AJHQ give us so little inventory space? ;w;
i can never buy ANYTHING without having to recycle my items *cri
Maybe I should just stop buying useless junk that I use for about 2 seconds and then it just sits in my inventory
cough.. All the snow fort items I bought... coughcough
Cuz this is all that ever happens to me:
Me: Aw, look at that cute new item!! It would be perfect for my fantabulous den <3 p="">
Animal Jam:
Me: 
:D
Cya tomorrow everybody.... Bewaaaaaaaaaaaaare

No comments:

Post a Comment