Tuesday, April 21, 2015

New item thingehmehjiggeh and expiring membership

Heyo peoplez. Lovepuppiez here, with this new item thingy:
I donot even know how you use this ;w;
Anyway, it's 450 gems. And apparently it has an apple in the middle.. But wait, they forgot something!
PERFECTION
I COULD WORK AT AJHQ 
(yes he's wearing sunglasses, dont judge him)
Yeahhaha, im pretteh funneh. i'm now going to switch worlds.
*goes to switch world*
*looks at membership*
waitwut
I only have 15 flippin' days left?
omg nuuuuuuu 
I thought I had twenty!
:'(
Must... get... new... membership.... buht Ie haz nu looz chaing.  
waiht. If I get its in a fewmonths
I GET A SHUPER FABULOUSY AMAZING SPRINGY BUNNY
:D
except I have no muneh
D:
D:
Walllll... sheeyou peepz tomorrow hopezfully c:

No comments:

Post a Comment