Thursday, April 16, 2015

Updaaaaaaaaaaaates

Herro,
There ish a biig update today. Sorry dish post is late >-< I had to go to a test-thinga-ma-jiggah SHO ANYWHO, HERE'Z WE GO! Annnd. I get automatically logged out before i can get a screenshot of the update. Enjoy this elevater music while I log back in..

                                                           Dunununun dun! dun dun! doooododooo
                                                           doody hoodalooty looooo doopdoopdoppd
                                                            serpserpserp, and a derpderpderp dun dun
                                                             doobuboop boopbopbop Duuuuuuuuuun, dun dun!!!
                                                                           *Applauds*
Okay, that wasn't reall elevater music, but who cares? It's the thought that counts. Anyone, omg, i keep saying "Anyone" instead of any---wait what even is it again--- Oooh way! Yeah, so, Anyway, here's a snapshot i managed to take:
Holy cow that took a long time to get up there. Anywho, 
Ifinkvershofwippingadowable
(Translation: I think they're so flipping adorable)
I had 3 diamonds so meet...
ZIPPYSAURUS
woooohooooo
Oh, right, there are more pages. Here y'all go:
Aw, der 2 cute I WANT ONE
Hmmmm... July, when's July?
holy cow thats a long time from now!!! My membership expires in exactly 20 days, and I have to get this thing by July, and today is April 16th, so when my membership runs out, how much time will I have to get my membership?
Eh, nvm. I dunt need any more math in my life.. Oh:
OMGPLS
I WUV THE CRUISE SHIP PARTY, AND FOR ONE REASON ONLY
THEY SELL SMOOTHIE MACHINES
WHO CARES IF THEY COST LIKE, 100,000,000,000,000,000 GEMS?!!
I LOVE 'EM
Oh, cya polar bears.. I forgot to buy one >:3 Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxt!
Yesh, cool. Okay but next is what I'm pumped for..
Yeah.
You know what that PROBABLY means
They only say "COMING SOON" and not say what it's going to be, when there's a a new animal or.............................................
A new LAND!! 
yep!
That's most likely what it is and I think I know JUST where it's going to be, 
And yes, there may be a tiny bit of proof its going to be exactly there
I'm tingling with excitment
The "Den" button on the map disipeared
IT USED TO BE RIGHT ON TOP OF THIS LAND!
Remeber now?
Just look at it, look at the picture of the possible new land, 
This land has a river/ocean/whatever in it that cold be the one in the picture!
This land is big enough to be a land
There used to be a button on top of it, but as soon as this Jamaa Journal came out with this new land hint, it disipeared. It makes sense!!! 
Tell me in the comments, though, am i getting excited for nothing? Or do you think it really is gunna be a new land? Whichever you think, I have to go! 
Byee!


No comments:

Post a Comment