Tuesday, May 26, 2015

IM ALIVE IM A ALIVE IM ALIVE... AND OOOOOOOOOOOOOHH I CAN FLY I CAN FLY I CAN FLYYY (not really but I totally want ta)

HAI GUYS
IM AIIIIVE SO YEAH
THIS BLOG'S ALIVE TOO
I GOTTA MEMBERSHIP YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ
please, if you may, go give Ajisawesomeppl3 many, MANY, wonderful things.
SHE FLIPPIN' BOUGHT ME A MEMBERSHP
But srsly
Shes awesome (dont tell her i said that)
But anyway, for some reason, this blog has turned into more of one of those random post-whenever-I-feel-like-it
Heheh
I haven't done a new item post in forever
SEEMS LIKE FOREVER SINCE IVE DONE IN ITEM POSTTT
I like to eat pie
Love it when its really fresh
and when its home-made
BBBBOOOOM
HAIKUS 5EVE


Oooh and...
What is UP with AJ's auto-correct??@?!!?!?!:#238374d?!@?#!D%#C
you cant say anything anymore without it turning into something crazy.
Oh, and has any of ye's realized that there aren't any wallpapers or floors that look like actual wallpapers and floors? I'm just keeping mine on the default walls. Eh, idk, it might just be me and my tiny selection....
It probably is. 

IF ANYBODY FINDS A GOOD WALLPAPER/FLOOR TO USE COMMENT AND I'LL LOVE YOU 5EVER

had to get that out.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooz
How are u guys?
Oh, thats nice.
LETS TALK MORE ABOUT MEEEE
Hi guys. So Im this weirdo thing who likes cats and grapes and i als-

No srsly
but anywayz
im kinda sad cuz i only have 2 soccer games left
i duneven know how many practices i has....
but im kindof excited for the last game cuz somebody on my team always throws a party or something at they're house. This year I think someone's inviting us to go swin in der pool.
So yeah
Enough about me!!!
Lets talk about YOU!
haha lol jk im way cooler den u
 wait wait
IF YOU READ ABOVE, I MEANT THERE ARENT ANY GOOD WALLPAPERS AND FLOORS FOR THE BEACH DEEEN... I DONT THINK I MENTIONED THAT. I DIDNT MEAN THERE ARE NO GOOD WALLPAPERS AND FLOORS PERIOD
Heheh, I didn't mention that I was talkin' about the new den.... I didnt want to erase everything and stawt over.
I think I'm boring u guys to death, so peeeeeeeeace.

No comments:

Post a Comment