Wednesday, May 6, 2015

NWOOOOOOOOOOONOOOONUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOONONONNEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOONO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-...........(No goes on for like, 297482974820917481327482031947827 years)



my flippidy flipping flippy flipsin' membership expired
HOLY COW MY ANIMAL'S BORING. GET A LOAD OF THIS
YEP. 
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :(
Flipping...
Ugh. 
BUT HEY
ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, IT DIDN'T DELETE MY FREE CHAT C:
anyway, I found this weird glitch when I was making a nm den..
Um, nice try AJHQ, but that's not a kangaroo plushie..
Wow. Why do NM's only get tiny dens? If I could take an areal screen shot of it so you could see the whole thing, I would. But I cant. So I wont. Anyway, I unlocked my den if you want to see the messy crowded dump it's become.
Bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment