Wednesday, May 6, 2015

y the heck am i making 2 posts in one day

Okay, okay okay okay okay... WEIRDEST GLITCH EVERRRRR OKAY, HERE WE GO. GETTA LOAD OF THIS
WHAT. Okay, I didn't wanna show the person's username, but I think she is still a viewer of this blog. SO COMMENT IF U STILL READ DIS.
But yeah. I just looked at my online buddies... And got this. I did go to where she was, and she wasn't a nm arctic wolf with member items, but this is what her profile came up as. And everytime I bring up her profile when I'm not in the same place she is, I get this. What the heck. I dont even know... Anyway, that was my second post of the day.
cya

2 comments:

  1. Omg is dat me??? wow the same thing happened to my friend I was a nm arctic wolf on her screen to! And ya that is me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same person here ya dede4p2 again I just can't believe it!! BTW my friend saw me as a member and she sent me her top hat to test if in was rlly member. Ya it worked...

      Delete