Thursday, September 24, 2015

Hey guys, lovepuppiez here with another post! Today I found a decoration in jamaa that cought my eye:
There's nothing super special about it, but I just really really hope that it comes out as a real item. I really like gords, I have this one I've had for about three years. It never rotted, and now it's completely hollowed out and when you shake it you can hear the seeds. I've been getting a new gord for the past three years, and that was the first one and only one that didn't rot. It now sits on my desk in a Barrel of monkeys barrel. I might be able to show you guys a picture later if you want. 
                                                                                                                                                                             So! Only one more week till all the updates come! Also probably the last week to play Grahams Workshop. So get your stuff now! I'm personally trying to get 75 gold for the tail armor, but I only have 36.. I have 250 silver though lol
Well, nothings going on, so byee

No comments:

Post a Comment