Monday, September 21, 2015

What?!?!

THIS IS AN OUTRANGE. AJHQ, C'MON!!!
OKAY SO:
I was in Jamaa Township, trying to call "Trade me pumpkin plants!" but I kept getting "This message was blocked because it may not be apropriate"
I was like, whattya heck ajhq? So then, I put in subsitutes for pumpkin, because I thought that was the most likely suspect. I made punkin, pumkin, pumpkim, and other stuff, but i still got the warning. I then substituted plants, for plant, plsnts, plents, and a fe others. STILL the warning. I went to my den, to figure out what the heck it was blocking. I did a bunch of combos of what I was saying, and I came to "Trade me".
You'll never believe this, but it was blocked. Like, AJ, thats literally one of the most used phrases in jamaa. Apparently, "Me" is blocked. I have no idea what harm its doing to say "Me" on a game, but somehow its blocked. I don't even know how you could use it to tell personal info, or whatever, without using slang. I found out you CAN say stuff like: Meh, moi, meee, my and some other things, but for some reason me is blocked. I don't think i'm going to experiment what you can and can't say anymore today, (that rhymed. im shakespeare) because I heard that if you get a lot of warnings, you can get suspended. "Me" in jamagrams. You can NEVER say anything CLOSE to blocked words in jamagrams; they're even more censored then the regular chat!!!
And guess what? you can say
If anybody has a theory why the heck you can't say me, please comment because i obviously have no idea.
Its RIM, and the item's a rare dragon mask. ITs nm, so i guess its okay, but i don't like the coloration at all.
WAIT HOLY COW WHATT?
THEY CHANGED THE RIM!!! I IWAS GOING TO SEE HOW MUCH IT COST, BUT ITS GONE! THEY SWITCHED IT! HOLY COW!
oh ma gosh
they flippin' replaced the rim
thats insane. it was actually here yesterday, i assumed they accidentally released it, like they did the rare pink purse last year. But I coulda sworn they released it today for the RIM. I wonder if this means its gonna be worth anything in the future? I mean, technically it was accidentally released, and when it was forreal released, it was only out a couple hours. So, it might actually be worth something. I bought a few of them when they came out yesterday for this purpose. You never know when ajhq likes one rim one day, but then decides to switch it the next. maybe it'll be worth dirt. maybe'll it'll come out next monday. But maybe it'll actually get some decent value. And, its non members, so that'll definately give it a headstart.
I hope it does get any value, i haven't been trading lately and haven't been getting anything new, cuz nobody wants my stuff that i wanna trade
;(
Speaking of trading, does anybody want to trade me some pumpkin plants? I really like them but nonly have 1. I have a fox hat, some worns, and a silver rare bow and arrows i could trade. I'd like multiples for them :P
(sorry for putting an advertisment in my post)
Its only a little bit longer till october 1st, and night of the phantoms!!!!!!!! Halloween items should start coming out begginning with that date, and the new adventure, (whats it gonna bee?) and possibly even the den. I assume the den'll come out later though. The parties and pet bats'll also come around that time. I've started my den. Right now it's just auttum themed, but I'll make a halloween one too when the time comes. Except my fall den isn't going real well. I don't have like, ANY fall themed items, and since they took away the seasonal tree for absolutely no reason, i can't get any fall trees. feel my struggle
Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment