Saturday, September 19, 2015

Yeeeeeee....!

Yes! I got my membership back!!! I'm so exited for halloween... The ten gallon hat's back in the shops. Why's it called a ten gallon hat? Many have asked that. Idk. Anyway, I've been playing Graham's Workshops non-stop lately! I hope to get enough materials to craft some stuff soon. Also, you know how the wizard hat and the pumpkins where in the store a few days ago? Also how the dandilion (idk, i think it was dandilion) was in sarepia too early? Well, turns out it was a mistake. They've all been removed from shops. Anyway, I can't wait for them to come out again! I really love halloween. What should I dress my animal up as this year? Last year I did a witch or something. What new items do you think they'll come out for for the holidays? Do you think there'll be alot of new stuff? Alot of the same stuff? What new adventure will there be? I'm asking myself all these questions right now! I hope they'll have some cool new items. I also can't wait for the jamaaliday theme; its so pretty! Right now it's really pretty too, though. Also, I got this blog a new theme! How do you guys like it? It took me a while. Its probably the biggest change I ever made to it; when I'm theming it for a holiday, I'll just change the background and the title picture, but I changed all the background colors and the text and the gadget colors and stuff! I'm proud owo
How do you guys like the new theme?
Also, I kind of hope they don't re-use the maze adventures from last year... I hope they do something different, without mazes. I mean, they where fun and all, but they where just the same thing with different themes and prizes. I really hope they come out with a nice, cool, original adventure this year! I also hope they come out with cool adventure items. Who knows? Maybe they'll come out with some halloween diamond items that r cool, or maybe a new den! Or possibly a new party! Or a pet! Or anything!
Also, since I got my membership back, I got a lynx! They're not my favorite animals, but I got one :3
Like I said before, I love halloween, so lets talk halloween! Is it you guys' favorite holiday? Its mine! I'm going as totoro this year, and I can't wait to get candy! Last year, I got 12 pounds of it! I hope the houses we hit this year'll have good candy! Maybe even some full sized candy bars mmm... I'm really happy I got my membership before halloween started, and if you guys are nm, I hope you can too! I think after i post this, I'll go ahead and make myself a night of the phantoms-themed signature! I'm really going all out with the theming this year.....................
I'm not sure if I mentioned this in a previous post, but halloween's on a weekend! If you love halloween as much as I do, then you'll know that it's sooo hard to get through the schoolday when you know its halloween! Here are some fun facts about halloween:
The first Jack O'lanturns where made from turnips. Theyy where originally carved to scare away the evil spirits.
Samhainophobia is the fear of halloween.
Norm Craven grew the largest pumpkin ever in 1993 which was 836 lbs.
Black and orange are the colors of halloween. Orange is a symbol of strength, and, with gold and
brown, a color of harvest. Black stands for death and darkness.
Ireland is believed to be the birthplace of halloween.
Halloween has been called Hallows' Eve, Witches Night, Snap-Apple Night, Lamswool, Samhaim, and Summer's End.
Halloween is thought to have been around for about 6,000 years.
Well, there you go! See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment