Thursday, October 1, 2015

Night of the phantoms....

....is here!!!
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so happy
I logged on earlier today (around 2:00) and the updates weren't out yet. I was really sad, because no halloween items where out, and jamaa didnt have a halloween theme. I thought I was gonna hafta wait a whole 'nother week! But later, I checked a blog and they had a post up about the updates. As soon as I read the first few sentences, I immediatly logged onto my AJ
I saw the updates, and I was so excited! I'm also sad though, because AJ brought bitter sweets, and they just made it easier. They didn't even change the items. :( I'm kind of happy/sad that you can get the chocolate peck statue and toffee pulling machine, but its just easier. Those items are gonna be worth trash a week from now, while you never saw any around before this adventure was released. :( But I've decided to make a killer candy factory, even better then I did last year. I'll probs be doing this adventure 24/7 lol.
I absolutely LOVE the art of the taffy pulling machine, though, so I guess i am sort of happy its back..? I have mixed feelings. Also, they brought back the haunted manor, but I'm pretty sure its new and improved. It has a larger yard, and they also added a little set of stairs that go down to a concrete space. There's also lots of new items around! I found out when doing the adventure, you can win this clothing item called Bone Claws, and its really cool!! I got one :)
Also, just because I finally decided to go find it out, I finally found out what the people in the music in the pumpkin patch in bittersweets are saying! I know its really not very special, but i finally took the time to find out. I'm pretty sure it says:
Save your
Save your paws
Save your
Save-your-paws
I know all of you probably already knew that, but i sure didn't. Guess ya learn somethin' new every day :P
Also, the fall theme in Jamaa is gone. Boom. Zip. Pow. Gone. It's now night of the phantoms theme! There are phantoms and spoopy decorations.. The mira statue has even changed to a Tall phantom statue!!
Adios,



No comments:

Post a Comment